1. I am SO TIRED, I was falling asleep while on the toilet.(embarrassing but true)
2. My son, age 12, loves to cuddle and read in my bed at night. (I love this so much!)
3. I just dumped out a kitchen garbage-sized bag that was allegedly full of unmatched socks, and at least half of them actually had matches. (lazy kids!)
4. A girl was raped at gunpoint in the middle of the day on our local campus this Halloween. (man in a mask.) (horrifying and very sad.)
5. I love poetry.
6. I recently watched Peaky Blinders, a Netflix Original, and highly recommend it. (Cillian Murphy, anyone? Can I get an amen?)
7. My daughter, age 17, comes to me for back rubs and every single time I'm thinking about how much I'm going to miss these moments when she moves away.
8. After days of searching for a coffee mug that will be "the one" for a long time, I finally found one I'm excited about. (I actually found three. also, I don't drink coffee. LOL) bit.ly/ashgreymug
9. I hijacked my kid's old guitar, and the first song I'm (very slowly) learning is My Understandings by Of Mice & Men.
10. One way I stay connected to my typical teen, 15, is playing app games like pool and connect the dots through texting. I think it's the best feature of iOS 10 and is a fun thing we can share.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'd love to see you there.